Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy MFT Day!!!

Today is Celebrate My Favorite Things Day! So today I decided to play with one of my Flopsey stamp sets that hadn't been inked yet...I know shame on me for waiting so long to ink this cute lil' "Flopsey Flowers" stamp set! I wasn't really sure on which sentiment I was going to put, but I started thinking...scary huh...but sometimes things in life happen and you either need an apology card or a sympathy card. And when these things happen normally we are so consumed with everything we don't have time to make a card to say we care. So I figured why not make one now, so that heaven forbid one of these instances do occur I will be ready. Plus this set is so versatile for any occasion, I am absolutely sure it will be inked over and over!
Here is a side view..

I stamped an additional trio of flowers, cut them out, colored with copics and used Crystal Effects on the flowers.

Love this ribbon!


My Recipe: Stamp: MFT "Flopsey Flowers, Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Copic Sketch markers, Paper: White cardstock, Yo Yo Yellow cardstock (SU), Simple Grid Red and Simple Dot Red from Simply Luxe, Misc: SU Red sticky mesh, foam adhesives, white embroidery thread, metal clip from Spare Parts, Crystal Effects, Glue Dots.


No comments: