Sunday, April 19, 2009

Zoom Zoom

This is my card for this weeks MFTIJ06 challenge. The challenge was to make a single layer card. It normally takes me a little while to figure out what I am going to come up with, but this week, it came to me right away...thanks to those new sprint commercials! You know the one where they say 234 thousand people are breaking up right now on the phone, 127 thousand of them are breaking up via text message....well anyway they had a lot of yellow and black and it made me think of taxi's which in turn made me think of the little car in one of MFT's sets...and well this is the result. I am very pleased with myself. I think it turned out cute!

Here is a close up of my red taxi...

I love tying bows on buttons!
Recipe: Stamp: MFT's Congrats All Around, Bundles of Bouquets, Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Copic markers RV29, Y15, Cardstock: Plain white from Walmart, Misc: Ribbon, button, embroidery thread, silver elastic thread, making memories yellow eyelet, SU small oval punch, glue dots.


1 comment:

Randee E said...

I just think this card is adorable! I love the polka-dotted ribbon with the yellow cars, and I'm infatuated with that button-on-bow thing too :0) Thanks for commenting on my card. I never have time to chat on the forums so it's always nice to be able to give and receive feedback :0) Have a great week!