Thursday, July 10, 2008

Slip-N-Slide Fun!!!

You know it's summer when the slip-n-slide comes out! Lachlan and Abigail had a blast "sliding" on the slip-n-slide. Zoey said it was too hot and choose to stay in side, smart girl. I almost went down the slip-n-slide myself because I was sweating bullets! Here's a few pics of the girls having fun in the sun!!!

Not only did the girls get to have fun, but so did Mommy. Girls night is this Friday and I made some cute little "treats" for a few lucky ladies. My sister made some shoe cookies to take and whoever has the lucky shoe, or should we say...if the shoe fits...then they get a special surprise. We plan on doing this at each of our girls night outs. It makes hanging out with your girlfriends just that much more fun! Imagine...No kids, girlfriends, food, fun, and a special surprise=priceless!
Here's a few pics of what I've made....


Purse and shoes... 3x3 cards inside of purse...



lil bag with some "kisses" in it...


a wrap with orange slices candy inside...

3 comments:

Steph Bailiff said...

Such cute pics! I love the one of them holding hands running! It looks like they had a blast!

And those shoes and cards and orange slice packages are awesome! Seriously.....DT ideas? :)

Anonymous said...

I'm lovin this. How cute!

Anonymous said...

I love these! I have been looking for a cute little purse card holder! Is there a tutorial somewhere?
Beautiful work!