Monday, July 7, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!!

Yup that's me! We cleaned the whole house, up stairs, down stairs to the left to right, all over! And a bonus...my house is STILL clean!!! It may have something to do with the fact that we weren't really home this past weekend, but eh....that's besides the point, it's still clean!!! YAY!! I find it hard to keep this house clean sometimes with 3 active little girls who are a princess one minute, a kitty the next and then a ninja warrior with pretend dress up shoes on with a matching purse. I always knew my girls had a unique sense of style!! They must get that from their mommy.


These are a few things I have done over the weekend when we were home...These are for a swap I am doing on Splitcoast Stampers. I know it's a little early for Halloween, but if anyone knows me they know I love Halloween! One of my favorite holidays!! I hope you like them as much as I liked making them.


No comments: