Monday, July 19, 2010

Party Time

Whew...I need a tall glass of lemonaid and a nice comfy chair! We have been super busy!!! My parents are in town from Germany and we have been spending lots of time running around, going to Walmart, Target, and all of those other awesome stores they do not have over their. And on top of that it was my sisters birthday this past week. So since my parents were in town we decided to have not only my sisters birthday but we would do my oldest fairies birthday **August 4th** too since my parents wouldn't be here to celebrate it. We had a great time, tons of food, fun and lots of laughs and memories.

I usually go overboard with parties and decorations so this time I went simple, mainly because I didn't have time to go overboard...hee hee. I did make a really cute banner. I cut out triangles and sewed them on to ribbon. I cut out two triangles for each one and placed the ribbon between the two and sewed.

Here's a little picture of that...




I love fresh flowers and all the flowers were super inexpensive...I paid less than $3 for each bunch! Here are some more pictures of the party...




I didn't have a lot of time to make a card for my sister or fairy but I did manage to make this simple card. I made them each the same card. I used the banner die cut from MFT. I really like all their new dies!



Well THANKS for stopping by...and remember Happy Crafting!!!
Rebecca

1 comment:

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

looks like a pretty nice party to me! could you come to Arkansas, say around Feb. 23?! lol
~Paula