Monday, November 30, 2009

Merry merry merry…

26 days till Christmas!!!  I can’t wait!  Christmas is one of my favorite holidays…I love being able to spend time with family and celebrate the Reason for the Season.  I love all the smells of Christmas, the lights, the happy giggles, and anticipation of Christmas morning!  We do a lot to prepare for this special day.  We make salt dough ornaments, decorate the tree, make cards to send to family and friends, and so much more.

At my last Stamping Sunday yesterday we made some Christmas cards and a ornament gift card holder.  It was a bitter sweet day.  I have enjoyed being a Close To My Heart Consultant, but the time has come to move on.  I enjoyed sharing my creativity and joy with all who came.  We used

Here is what we created…

 

Gift card holder…I’ve saw these on Splitcoast.

DSC05926

  DSC05928

Recipe: circles cut out using Cricut, SU tab punch, Holly leaf punch, circle punch, silver elastic, CTMH Christmas Melodies & Holiday Trinkets,White, Cranberry , Crème  Brulee and Topiary paper, Cranberry and Basic Black ink, Christmas Red stickles.

Card #1…We used the snowflake from Holiday Trinkets to create the wreath.

 DSC05931

DSC05934

Recipe: CTMH Holiday Trinkets & Grown with Love (for the berries), Sand, Olive, Chocolate, White papers, DP from Back Country, SU ribbon, Christmas Red stickles, Topiary, Olive & Basic Black ink.

 

Card #2…We added dimensional to make this tree pop!

 DSC05935

DSC05937

Recipe: CTMH Holiday Trinkets & Evergreen, Crème Brulee, White, and Chocolate papers, Basic Black & Olive ink, red ribbon from craft store, foam dots.

No comments: