Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Father’s Day!!!

 DSC04722

Happy Father’s Day to my hubby!  I have to brag for a moment…my hubby is the best husband and father in the world to our  3 girls!  There is not a moment that goes by that he isn’t doing something for us or treating us all like princesses.  He always has our best interest at heart.  He is loving, kind and compassionate.  Not to mention very handy!!  He just put in a brick side walk along the side of our house and I have to say he did an awesome job!!!  He is my Mr. Fix it, Mr. Find-It (long story short, I looses something he ALWAYS finds it for me :o), and Wonderful Daddy, and Loving husband!  He is my rock, and my soul mate.  I don’t know what I would do with out him!

Okay now back to my little project…

I had this little white cardboard box and a vision…and THIS time my vision actually transferred into a reality!!!  I love that when it happens. 

Here’s what I  used: CTMH’s “Sarsaparilla” paper pack, barn red ink, momento black and brown ink, foam dots, twine, nestabilities, jars, Martha Stewart circle cutter, computer generated sentiments,  candy, fishing bobber, fishing hooks, “happy father’s day” stamp by Paper Inspirations and Campin’ Fever stamp set.

The top…

DSC04728 

The sides….

DSC04732                    DSC04733DSC04731

What I put inside….

DSC04723

Bubba’s Texas Caviar & Worms *Not fer fishin’

The “caviar” is cream soda jelly belly’s, and gummy worms…

DSC04724 

Close up of the “caviar”…

 DSC04727

The fishing pole with some fish…

DSC04726      

I know my hubby will love this.  He loves Swedish fish and he’ll love his “caviar”.  We plan on going fishing after our BBQ at my sisters, so this will be perfect for him!

 

I hope you all the father’s in your life have a wonderful Father’s Day!!!

 

Rebecca

1 comment:

Leslie said...

what a great idea. love all your little additions as well as the box.