Friday, March 27, 2009

Meow meow meow...

I have a sweet little one eye kitty named Peaches...who meows all the time!!! In the middle of the night, she's meowing in my ear, during the day she's meowing. The only time she isn't meowing is when she is eating. Now I've heard cats only meow when they are hungry...but I don't know. I think Peaches is telling me to pet her, okay she's demanding me to pet her. If I pet her as much as she would like, she would be bald!! She is a very spoiled little kitty.

For this card I used my Clear Dollar Stamps: Momma Kitty, Simon (x 3), and Kitty Toys. First I stamped my kitties in Brilliance graphite black ink and then colored with copics. I then stamped my fish onto gray cardstock to make background paper with the versamark then added CTMH's black embossing powder. I put brads on the corner of the fish background paper and then tied ribbon around the layers of cardstock. I then added layers of cardstock and pattern paper to the actual card. The pattern paper is from Making Memories small black dots. I attached the fish paper to the other layers by putting it up on foam dots. I really like the gray and turquoise color combo. This was one of those things that just happened...no planning involved. Hope you like it!


No comments: