Friday, March 6, 2009

A Little Birdie....

Have you ever seen something and just had to have it? I'm like that with shoes, chocolate, craft stuff and paper! I love paper! I love all the things you can do with it and create with it. And I love love love this little birdie! I found this really cute paper and just had to make my own little birdie. The paper is "Happy Bird-day" from 3 bugs in a rug. Very cute, eh! I made this little box but I'm not finished yet...it still needs something...hmmmm....
I also wanted to get a head start on my Easter cards and thought this was kind of a cute idea. I was playing around with my spellbinders and came up with an egg. I think these cards are just too cute! The stamp I used for the sentiment is from SU's "Loads of Love Assecories".






Well thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

No comments: