Thursday, March 5, 2009

Just Stuff...

I've been a slacker lately, so I thought I would post some pictures of some of the things I've been up to lately. So I thought I would post a few things I've done in the "recent" past.
Here one of the many of the cards I've made for my Lil' DSS (Dear Secret Sister) on Splitcoast Stampers. For those that don't know how that works, I have a BIG DSS, have no clue who she is, but will once the 3 months are up, and I have a Lil' DSS who she doesn't know who I am but will in 3 months. She of course has a Lil' DSS and I'm her BIG DSS and the cycle continues....ah kuna matata!
The stamp set is from MFT and I used copic markers and SU markers to color it...
I made this for a dear sweet friend. She also happens to be my neighbor, so I get the best of both worlds!
The sentiment is from Verve...I love the pattern paper, I think it goes good with the buttons!
I made these for Christmas for some of the teachers and staff at my girls school. Our mascot is a FOX, so the MFT fox made these perfect!!! I filled them with mints, and chocolate.
The stamp sets are: Fox- MFT, and the tree and gifts are from Doodle Factory.
I made this for another friend. Abigail & Mrs. E are buds...Abi always asks about her & is constantly wanting to go see her.
The stamp set I used is from Doodle Factory.

No comments: