Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Twice in one day, oh my!!!

I know what your thinking...twice in one day...what has the world come to...not to worry your precious head I will still post at least once next week. I know you are relieved now...ahhhh breath in, now don't you feel better! I do. I hope you were doing the breathing exercises.......:o).

Well I wanted to show my little gift sets. These have been works in progress for a little while. I would work on them and then put them away because things would come up. This first one is my berry set. I have this wonderful stamp set from Papertrey Inc. called My Punny Valentine. It is just the cutest! Well I've been thinking of this idea for a while and finally got around to making my vision into a reality. In the gift set I made 4 cards with 6 envelopes (you never know when you just might mess up an addy), a little note pad, a magnetic clip an a little strawberry just because. I had saved a plastic strawberry container to put it all in.







The next set I had gotten a wooden box with handles. I painted it and then applies paper to the outside. I had used some stamps from Stampin Up and Close To My Heart as well. I made 6 little 'thank you' cards and envelopes to match. I think it turned out really cute!






No comments: