Friday, September 26, 2008

Primary Doodle

Doodle This, Doodle That...Doodle all the Day!!



I love my Doodle Factory stamps!!! They are such cute, fun, and unique stamps! They could possibly be my favorite stamps, okay they are my favorite stamps!!!



Well over at Starving Artist they are having a challenge...to make a Swedish square card. What is a Swedish card? Well it's square, lots of color, lots of pattern papers, the use of chipboard, staples, and buttons or all of the above! These are really fun cards to make and look at. So here is my entry....



I call it my Primary Doodle! I used buttons and chipboard. I took my chipboard frame and stamped my glue on and then sprinkled with black glitter. I loved the bold primary pattern paper and of course I used Doodle Factory stamps.










If you would like to enter the challenge go on over to... http://starvingartistampsgallery.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-09-19T07%3A52%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=7

Even if you don't want to enter the challenge stop on over anyways, and browse through the gallery!

1 comment:

Kathy K said...

Aren't DF stamps seriously the best?! This card is so bright and adorable. I always make my DF creatures look kind of weird and deranged, but this take on them just makes me smile :)

Anyhow, I was popping on to your blog this morning to tell you thank you for helping me through a rough spot. And to let you know that I have something for you. Come on over to my blog and email me your address, please :)