Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Summer Tag Box

I made this cute little Tag Box today and loved how it turned out. It is so summery! I got the template here...http://www.jersgirl.com/temps.html So many templates, so little time!
First I stamped all my images, which by the way are from studioG...got to love those dollar stamps!! I used black stazon so my ink wouldn't run...













Then I colored them in using my Stampin Up markers. I don't know what I would do with out my markers!!! I tried giving my images a little depth by first marking the area with a darker color then going over it with a lighter color. I think it gave it a nice effect.














Then after I colored all my images...







I sponged my water. I masked my fishes, by stamping an extra fish covering the already colored fish and sponging around them.








Then I cut out my images, pasted them on and put my Tag Box together. I think it came out pretty good, if I do say so myself!















4 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

This is SO cute! Love it!

Steph Bailiff said...

This is so adorable! You are so talented, Becca. And I love the new blog pic! Your girls are so cute!

Cathy Green said...

This is fabulous! So much work...but the result is just dang cute.

Yvonne Randall said...

Wow, I'm really impressed by how great this is.