Thursday, July 8, 2010

Life is Busy!

Well things have been so crazy around here lately with remodeling some of the house and with the holiday weekend!  First off, we have finally finished…BIG emphasize on the FINALLY part…painting the inside of our house!!!  YAY!  I personally do not want to paint for a very VERY long time.  And then with the holiday weekend (my 11th anniversary and the 4th of July) it has been busy!

I did manage to make my fairies a 4th of July outfit (skirt and shirt).  It turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself.

100_0710

Here’s a close up of the shirt.

100_0711

I just sewed some star fabric on top of some red polka dot fabric then made my white stripes with some ribbon that I ruffled.  The fairies loved them!

I even had time to make a quick card too.  In honor of ALL of the rain we have been getting, I made my own rainbow.  Hopefully sometime in the future we will see a rainbow and have some sunny skies!

100_0794

Here’s a close up of the buttons…

100_0802

Well I hope you have a wonderful day!

Happy Crafting,

Rebecca

1 comment:

Bethany said...

your so crafty! Love it!