Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father’s Day

Happy Father’s Day to all the amazing dads out there!  And especially to my wonderful husband.  You are a wonderful Dad!  Our kids are very lucky to have such a caring, loving and all around Super Dad!  You are always there to help them with homework, give them a push on the swing, getting their helmet straight and a little push to get them going on their bikes.  I knew when I married you that you were a wonderful man, and would be a wonderful father!  Thank you for being our Hero, our provider, the glue that makes our family work, the monster getter rid of’er, the scary bug removing dad and the best friend I could ever ask for!  We love you so very much!

100_0229One of the happiest days…hubby coming home from Iraq

& one of my favorite pictures!  

Since my hubby loves to golf among many other things.  I thought I would make him this card.  I have seen a few like this on Splitcoast Stampers.  I really liked how it turned out. 

100_0488

 

I used my punch from Marvy  (1 3/8 inch) to make the ‘golf balls’…

100_0484

Then embossed them using the CuttleBug and sponged with ink.   The sentiment is computer generated.  I then just layered it on some scrap cardstock and adhered to the ‘bucket’. 

I placed the card in a bucket of balls and tees.  I think he loved it along with the other goodies. 

I hope you have a great day and

Happy Stamping!

No comments: