Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ghostly Bot

DSC05267

I know it is a little early for Halloween, but this little guy just screamed….BOO!  Plus I figure Halloween will be here before we know it and why not get a head start.  I’m usually panicking the last minute trying to get things done, so this way I will have one less stress.   I’m thinking I may see this little guy on  some bag toppers for my kids classrooms.

With this card I started out stamping the robot on white cardstock and coloring him in with my copic sketch markers.   Then I took and punched out a circle on some scrap paper, placed it where the hole was where I wanted my moon.  Then I sponged CTMH’s Buttercup, Sorbet and Honey ink.  Next I took Rangers Distressed Ink brushed corduroy and CTMH’s chocolate, cocoa, and outdoor denim to create the midnight sky.  I then layered my cardstock on orange cardstock and then put on my green card base.  I used my Martha Stewart “slime” punch to make some purple slime.  I then layered black and white cardstock (which I stamped “Warning” on over and over).  I added a few nuts at the bottom.

Here is the inside of the card.  I stamped the same sentiment on the inside… 

DSC05269 

Thanks for stopping by and have a boo-tacular day!

xoxo,

Rebecca

2 comments:

Candy F. said...

Love this card. Would have never thought to use the bot for Halloween!

Karen Lynn said...

What an adorable spin on a robot set!