Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hey there cupcake!


I wanted to make my friends little girl a really cute birthday card & what says happy birthday more than cake...well cupcake that is! I used my cricket and the Doodle Charms cartridge to create this card. I cut out several cupcakes, tops of cupcakes, bottoms of cupcakes, & candles until I got it just right. I used paper from AC Pattern Paper "Teen" and SU cardstock to create the different layers of my cupcake. I also used my scor pal to make the lines for the cupcake liner. Inside I stamped "Make a Wish" from Studio G stamps. It needed some sparkle so out came the stickles. And of course we have to add ribbon for that just right touch.

1 comment:

Randee E said...

This card is the cutest!! So perfect for a little girl. And congrats on the MFT idol judges pick. I thought your card was definitely a winner too!