Monday, March 16, 2009

Meanwhile Back at the Ranch...

I love that saying...and I love my "Doodle Factory Country" stamps. I did a lot of cutting and layering with this card. I really like how it turned out. It's so bright and has a lot of depth to it. I love how sassy these little cows are...to me they are saying..."what now...can't you see I'm 'udderly' exhausted!!!" Hee hee I stamped my images on white cardstock with my Ancient Page archival ink and then colored them with my copic markers. I colored the grass in and then sponged it. I also sponged the sky with a light blue. I put the front cow, chicken, fence and mail box up on foam dots. This was a very fun card to make.


Close up:



Inside:



**the sentiment (Tell The Udders) is from Clear Dollar Stamps "Farm Critters"**

No comments: