Saturday, February 21, 2009

What a way to spend the weekend...

Well our weekend was filled with excitement...not the kind that makes you say yay either. My little Abigail broke her arm. We were at this bouncy place where they have all kinds of inflatable things to jump on and apprently off. Well she was playing on one of those little bouncy things and fell off and landed wrong. My heart skipped a beat then I went into Turbo Mom mode. I told my sister to go get my husband, and then said your in charge. I left her in charge of my girls, Zoey and Lachlan, and all the guest. I think the girls were having too much fun to even notice we had gone and I know my sister took care of everything. Thank God for family!!! My sister doesn't know it yet, but now she has to be at any event that I have Abi...you never know when I'm going to have to go the ER again. Abigail is definately our wild child.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe she did that!! Lets hope she doesnt end up with grass in her cast like Ben did. The doctor is still trying to figure that one out. Give her a kiss for me.