Friday, February 13, 2009

Bugs N Kisses

If you know my girls then you know they love being outside and they love catching BUGS!!! And if you know me...you know I do NOT like BUGS!!! I think they get that trait from their Daddy! Well I was at WalMart and I found these really cute bug boxes and immediately thought..."These would make AWESOME Valentine's day gifts". So I made these cute little tags to go on the sour gummy worms. The stamp set is Bugs N Kisses by SU and the paper is all from Micheals. I used my brights & pastel inks from SU. I thought it would be cute to add the little wiggle eyes to the bugs. I think the lady bug is just adorable with the wiggle eyes. And what says "I love you" more than "here's a bug box go catch some bugs!"

Hope you all have a Happy Valentine's Day!!!

No comments: