Wednesday, January 7, 2009

That's a Match!



Happy New Year!
Good bye 2008, hello 2009!! Where did the time go? It seem like the year flew by way to fast! 2008 was a great year. Many memories were made, friendships were started and life was great. I have made some new year resolutions...but they are to cherish each day, play a little longer, hug a little tighter, smell more roses, and to live each day to the fullest!
Well to start off the year I decided play a little more...with some stamps and my favorite little three year old!! I made my little Abbers a match game. I loved this game when I was little so I knew she would too. You see we are two peas in a pod! She loves playing games, puzzles, coloring...she's 3 she loves everything! I used some stamps that I got from Clear Dollar Stamps. They have some really cute stamps there. I highly recommend you visit their website...http://www.newcleardollarstamps.com/servlet/StoreFront I used also a little box that I got from Oriental Trading a while back...not sure when I got it, but I've seen a few like it recently on their website too. Then I used my copic sketch markers to color the images that were stamped in stazon. I cut them out and sponged the edges, then layered on black cardstock. I had some lament paper and decided that would probably increase the life of the cards. My little Abbers has a tendency to have sticky hands 80% of the day! But I think most 3 year olds do too! :o) Then after making sure everything was all stuck down good I cut those out too. We have already played a few games. She was very patient while I was making it, so I figured why not play a few dozen games...the laundry could wait!






1 comment:

Rachel @ The Little Blue Room said...

This is seriously cute! Thanks for sharing this great idea.