Thursday, June 19, 2008

Got Stamps?




I've been crafting a little bit here and there. This summer I have been so busy being Mom and throwing elaborate pool parties (aka blow up pool with juice boxes and homemade chocolate chip cookies made from scratch--we try not to do the ones you pull apart, there's no fun in sneaking chocolate chips that way). I thought the summer would mean relaxation, but I have found out it means, swim lessons, going to the zoo, endless errands, and school work. I know it doesn't sound like much but you know how life likes to throw in a birthday party here, musuem visit here, play date there...it adds up. And YES I do have my kids do school work during the summer. Monday, Wednesday and Friday my girls gear up to be taught by there favorite teacher...Mom. We make it fun, bring out the microscope then go search the yard for things to look at. And Math is fun when you get to eat it your project after your done. Who knew learning could be so much fun! Anyways, here a few things I've managed to do while managing, mom duties, life, and my diva duties....



2 comments:

Steph Bailiff said...

Rebecca aka Goddess, your blog is awesome! I love the background image and the title pic! So cute!! Are those your girls?? They are so cute!!!

I have to tell you that those cards are awesome. For all the peeps reading the posts (and comments), I am the lucky recipient and they are SO cute!!

Please encourage Sexxy Mama (Rebecca's favorite nickname LOL) to try out for Design Teams!! :)

Her L-DSS, Steph

Anonymous said...

nice job - thanks for using my stamp!

mark
deadbeatstamps.typepad.com